OUR 2016 PROSPECTUS CAN BE FOUND AT THE LINK BELOW
All students and their family and whanau are welcome to Sir Douglas Bader Intermediate School.
We value their ideas of what they want to learn and how they wish to learn it.
We wish all our community our best wishes and thank them for their continual support in this area of their child’s life.
See our prospectus for information about enrolling at our school, including information about uniform, stationery and the great things we offer here at Bader Intermediate.
How do I enrol my child?
- Make a visit to our school office where you will be welcomed and able to meet with the Principal and Deputy Principal to talk about your child and our school. You are most welcome to bring your child with you so they can meet us and introduce themselves.
- Please complete an enrolment form either at the office or from this website. If required we can help you with filling this document out (especially if English is not your first language).
- You can purchase the school uniform from the Warehouse by the Airport and stationery, that will be required, from the school office for your child, so that they are Dressed and Ready to learn from the first day of school.
What will I need to bring?
- We require that you bring your child’s birth certificate (or passport) for identification.
- Anything else we may need to know about your child (e.g. medical or family / care information and what is the first language spoken at home).
- Your child’s most recent school report from their last school and any other information that you believe would be relevant for Sir Douglas Bader Intermediate to know in regards to your child’s learning both academically and socially.
What happens next?
Once your child’s enrolment has been successfully completed, we will be in contact with you to arrange a meeting and discuss any queries that you might want to talk about.
All staff at Sir Douglas Bader Intermediate School are looking forward to meeting you in the near future.